Every manufacturer claims its products are the best without even having quality. But Goalrilla is a company that has been manufacturing fascinating and sturdy basketball hoops since its startup. They usually build their product putting in mind customer satisfaction, sturdy materials, and stylish looks.
In this article, we are going to discuss the pros, cons, best things, and worst things of one of their best products, Goalrilla GLR GS54 In-Ground Basketball Hoop System.
After finishing this article, you will be able to decide whether it will be best for you or not. Let’s start
How Did We Make This Review?
We spent 3 days researching our desired hoop system. We strongly believe that customer satisfaction is above all and any reviews can’t compete with that. That’s why in these 3 days, We were gathering customer feedback, their perception about the hoop, their suggestions, Things they think could have been better.
Also, we looked for the expert’s opinions regarding the hoop system. What they think about every aspect of the hoop. After putting all of them together, we made this review.
Goalrilla Gs54 In-Ground Basketball Hoop Review: Overview
Whenever people come to know about a specific product, they want to know more details. They want to know the product’s merits, demerits, value for money, Quality, Safety methods, and also about innovative ideas.
So putting people’s interest in mind, we have arranged this article with a lot of information regarding Goalrilla GS54 In-Ground Basketball Hoop.
- 54 wide x 34 H Backboard Dimension
- 2.5 feet overhang
- 3/8 inch thick tempered backboard
- 5 x 5-inch one-piece solid steel pole.
- Pro-Style breakaway rim
- 7.5 to 10 feet height adjustment facility.
- Pro Backboard: Goalrilla GS54 comes with a 54″ wide tempered glass backboard. The tempered glass backboard ensures the best rebound, strength, and ultimate performance. If you know, tempered glass is being used in all pro-competitions like the NBA, the NCAA, and the Olympics.
- Adjustability: Goalrilla GS54 basketball hoop system can be adjusted from 7.5 feet to 10 feet with the aid of crank actuator technology. Anyone could adjust the hoop system with a simple push. There’s also an indicator that will show you how higher you are playing.
- Movable Anchor: This In-ground basketball system ensures the best stability with the concrete anchors. The hoop system also has a bolt-unbolt facility, which means you can move the hoop system with ease if you shifted somewhere else.
- Pro-Style Breakaway rim: Another fascinating thing about this hoop system is its Breakaway rim. Breakaway rims usually have a hinge and springs attached to the backboard. Whenever you are going to dunk, such a rim system will bend down and quickly get back into its position after the dunk is finished. This ensures the safety and rarely hurts the dunker and the backboard.
- Fade-Resistant: Our desired hoop system comes with a fade-resistant facility. The pole is purely powder-coated in every inch. That means it will not be fading away and get rusted. The fade-resistant facility is going to give you premium looks over the years.
- Lifetime Warranty: Goalrilla offering its customers a lifetime limited warranty. You could use the hoop system without being hesitant. If you got any defective parts or your hoop’s parts have been broken, the Goalrilla is obligated to replace that.
- 3 Box Shipping: The manufacturer ship the hoop system in 3 boxes, 1 backboard box, and the rest are parts and pole boxes. The backboard and parts boxes size are the same as the backboard size. The pole box is approximately 7 feet long and 12 inches square.
Why Does It Worth Buying
- Attractive appearance: One of the reasons you should grab this is its pro-looking. Goalrilla GS54 comes with an attractive design. Won’t be it great if your hoop system serves you a lot of time along with making a statement?
- Best Shipping: Almost 90 out of 100 users stated that the shipping policy of the company is awesome. You don’t need to worry about your hoop system’s shipping issues. The hoop manufacturer is determined to deliver the product on time in good condition. That’s why they pack it with 3 sturdy boxes. But unfortunately, if something happened with the parts, they are also determined here to change those.
- Pro Rim system: Our coveted hoop came with a pro breakaway rim. Ordinary rim doesn’t have spring and whenever somebody goes for a dunk, it raises the chance to hit the dunker or tear the backboard off. But Goalrilla gs54 is offering a pro breakaway rim that flexes under pressure. The spring will bend the whole rim down while dunking and immediately will be straight when the pressure is released.
- Rust-resistant: The most resentful thing about an outdoor basketball hoop is most of them get rusted. Such things happen when the material isn’t solid and isn’t purely powder-coated.Goalrilla comes with a pure powder-coated steel structure. Its powder-coated solid materials will keep rust-free over the years.
- Sturdy and moveable pole system: The worst thing about an in-ground basketball hoop is that mostly it’s fixed with the ground. But our desired Goalrilla GS54 comes with a threaded j-bolts system. The concrete rebar anchors ensure sturdiness and bolt-unbolt capacity ensures the movement.
- Reinforced Pro Backboard: The most awkward thing about an unprofessional and cheap basketball backboard is its rebound and performance ability. A cheap or ordinary backboard offers less rebound and a poor bank shot experience. Goalrilla offers the best backboard here with the best backboard material. The tempered glass backboard will give you the best rebound, best strength, and ultimate best performance.
Things Could Have Been Better
- Backboard size: The Goalrilla GS54 comes with a 54 inch wide and 34-inch height backboard. Although the 54 backboard is solid and strong enough to produce pro-level facilities, it is pretty much little compared to pro. Many consumers think that the backboard should have been a little bit wider. From the backboard material to the bolt-unbolt system, every single aspect is professional level. If the backboard was a little bit wider, It would’ve been the all-in-one package.
- Shaking issue: Although the hoop system is sturdy enough, a few people noticed that rough play could make the hoop shake. Although this vibration issue is not that big in size, still Manufacturers should have been more careful.
From Where You Should Buy This
There is a lot of E-commerce site and shop form where you may purchase the hoop system. But if you ask me, from where should I buy this? I’ll recommend Amazon. There’s some reason behind this. Like,
- Best Prices: Amazon will offer you the best prices among all the e-commerce sites.
- Free, Fast, And Cheap Shipping: imagine you’ve ordered must-needed things and it’s being late! Very resentful right? Amazon always did great deeds here. They offer fast, free, and cheap shipping.
- Reliability: It is also one of the most reliable marketplaces. If you order something, you will definitely receive that.
- Safe: Amazon never shares your financial information like your bank details, credit-debit card number, and your mobile number to any third party. Amazon never allows its staff to use any customer’s information outside of the site. It is strictly forbidden.
If you are willing to buy the Goalrilla GS54 In-Ground Basketball Hoop from Amazon, You can buy this by clicking here.
Although Goalrilla isn’t a brand, it made many people switched from brands to Goalrilla. It happened because they found out what the customer wants. Their new innovative product ideas, premium looks, solid material, powder-coated facilities made it different from others.
After blending customer’s opinions, expert reviews, and the user’s feedback, we could say that picking a Goalrilla GLR GS54 Basketball System wouldn’t be a disheartenment.