Did you know that over 26 million Americans play basketball? With such a high number of players, for you to soar, you need to have the right shoes. And just like there are numerous players, there are plenty of basketball shoes out there. All of us love quality and great visuals. So, which sneakers suit your style the most?
That’s what we are going to figure out in this article – the best looking basketball shoes for top performance and what you need to consider when buying them.
|LI-NING All City Wade Men Cushioning Basketball Shoes||9.7||Lightweight, great support, exceptional feel on the boards||Check Price|
|Under Armour Men’s Jet 2019 Basketball Shoe||9.6||Durable, ankle protection, flexible||Check Price|
|Under Armour Kids’ Pre School 2019 Basketball Shoe||9.5||Durable, flexibility & breathability, bouncy cushion||Check Price|
Jump To The Right Place
- 13 Best Looking Basketball Shoes Reviews
- 1. LI-NING All City Wade Men Cushioning Basketball Shoes
- 2. Under Armour Men’s Jet 2019 Basketball Shoe
- 3. Under Armour Kids’ Pre School 2019 Basketball Shoe
- 4. Nike Men’s Gymnastics Shoes
- 5. Nike Men’s Basketball Shoe
- 6. Under Armour Kids’ Pre School Jet 2017 Basketball Shoe
- 7. Nike Womens Free TR 8 Athletic Trainer Running Shoes
- 8. Nike Men’s BasketBall Shoes
- 9. Nike Air Force 1 High ’07 LV8 (Chenille Swoosh)
- 10. Adidas Performance Top Ten Hi J (Big Kid)
- 11. Nike Mens Zoom KD 11
- 12. Under Armour Men’s Drive 4 Low Basketball Shoe
- 13. Nike Kids’ Team Hustle D 9 (Gs) Sneaker
- Your buying guide to the best Looking basketball shoes: What to keep in mind
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Which shoes do I need if I am a versatile player?
- Q: I’m a point guard and only rely on speed. Which Basketball shoes should I get?
- Tips on How You Can Extend the Life of Your Basketball Shoes
- Wrapping it up
13 Best Looking Basketball Shoes Reviews
Your buying guide to the best Looking basketball shoes: What to keep in mind
- Ankle Protection: Don’t Get on the Crutches
Most people get ankle sprains while playing basketball and so ankle protection is one vital aspect you should check before buying any basketball shoe. You don’t want to spend your money on basketball shoes that will make you end up on crutches.
Review what other customers are saying before making a purchase. If they had ankle sprains, look for other shoes that will protect your ankle.
- Ensure You Have the Right Size
Most people get this wrong and end up hurting their feet. If they are too small, they will be uncomfortable and constricting. If they are too big, your ankle could twist, or you may end up with other serious injuries.
How do you know they will fit to size? The customer reviews section will still be your go-to guide. Most probably, you’ll come across comments saying either a shoe runs small or large. If it runs small, you’ll want to get shoes which are half size larger while if it runs large, you’ll want to get shoes which are half size smaller.
- Traction And Sole
Traction and sole are a crucial quality of good basketball shoes. If they are of low traction, they will not have a tight grip, and you will slip all over the place. That’s not how you want your game to end.
- Comfort and Cushioning
Don’t get basketball shoes with low-quality materials. They might end up being too stiff or too uncomfortable. That kind of feeling is not pleasant while you’re playing. It’s either you won’t give the game all your attention, or you will miss a pass at some point. Even worse, you might end up with pains that might not allow you to play for a week or so.
So what then? Prioritize the high-quality cushioning system of the shoes you want to buy.
A little tip; check for B-Ball shoes with polyurethane, compressed EVA midsoles, EVA midsole, or a combination of all these three.
- Quality: Cheap or Expensive? Let’s Find Out
You might be fooled into thinking that the most expensive shoes are an automatic high quality. The cheapest could also turn out to be more expensive since you might have to replace them sooner than you think because they may wear out quite fast.
Take your time to spot a good pair and buy them. Don’t rush into buying something you will regret.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Which shoes do I need if I am a versatile player?
A: The mids will be good for you. They provide you with ankle support and are also light. You will, therefore, be able to drive, move with speed, shoot, and even play with strength.
Q: I’m a point guard and only rely on speed. Which Basketball shoes should I get?
A: Low tops will meet your goals. They are lightweight, and so you need to know that they won’t provide much ankle support. Avoid these if you’re used to getting ankle injuries.
Tips on How You Can Extend the Life of Your Basketball Shoes
Here are a few things to extend the life of your basketball shoes;
- Purchase a stick pad. These will help you maintain grip. Here’s how they work; while cleaning the dust from the bottom of your sole, they leave some grease residue behind.
- Having more than a pair of shoes can be a good deal. You can always use one for practice and the other only during games. You can also alternate them so that one doesn’t wear out fast. And also, the pair that you use outdoors shouldn’t be the same pair you use outdoors on cement. That is if you have two pairs.
- If your shoe is getting low on traction, take a piece of sandpaper and swipe the bottom of your shoe 3 to 4 times. If you swipe too much, parts of your sole that had lost grip will wear down even further.
- Every time the sole of your shoe collects dust, the traction reduces. Ensure you have a damp cloth so that whenever you take breaks, take a few minutes to clean the bottom of your shoes. Ensure the cloth you are using isn’t soaking wet. You don’t want to slip all over the place.
Wrapping it up
Choosing the correct pair of shoes is an important decision a basketballer can make. The best looking basketball shoes can define whether you win or lose the game. You don’t have to mind about the brand so much, but how they can make you perform in the game. Once you’ve got the best shoes, within no time, your body and feet will thank you because they’ll be feeling great on the court. That may just be the beginning of you, making strides towards becoming the best athlete.
Stephen is a professional basketball player, and his hobby is finding the best tactics in the basketball game. He has been addicted to this field for the last 6 years, and he loves this sport. Based on his experience with different types of plying method. He is sharing his opinion about various types of tips, basketballs and it required gear so that a newbie basketball lover can easily start the right way.